Fluid Action® HA Powder
Fluid Action® HA Powder is concentrated, economical, and the best value with a taste that horses love! Fluid Action® HA Powder promotes healthy, well-lubricated joints with 100 mg/serving Hyaluronic Acid, 5000 mg/serving Glucosamine HCl, 200 mg/serving Chondroitin, 1000 IU/serving Vitamin D, 2000 mg MSM, 1000 mg Vitamin C, and D, turmeric and boswellia serrata! It contains no fillers and no artificial coloring. Safe for use in horses, dogs and cats.
FLUID ACTION® HA POWDER has the following benefits for your horse:
- You can see a difference in eight days or less
- Concentrated, economical and the best value with a taste horses love
- Promotes healthy, well-lubricated joints
Dogs Serving Sizes/
|Dog’s Weight||Amount||Per Day|
|25 LBS||0.5 cc’s (0.5 ml)||Once per day with food|
|50 LBS||1 cc’s (1 ml)||Once per day with food|
|100 LBS||2 cc’s (2ml)||Once per day with food|
Baby dosing tubes are a convenient method of measuring the powder for your dog.
FLUID ACTON HA LIQUID
Finish Line® Fluid Action® HA provides 25mg per ounce of Sodium Hyaluronate (HA), the stable and orally absorbable form of hyaluronic acid, for extra support to promote and preserve healthy joints. HA improves joint function by lubricating joints and helping to maintain structural integrity, and also increases joint synovial fluid viscosity. Unlike other products that can actually make the trouble worse by breaking down cartilage, Fluid Action HA contains no pain relievers and works on the cause of the pain, and not just the symptoms.
- Improves joint function by lubricating joints and helping to maintain structural integrity
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) lubricates joints and increases synovial fluid viscosity
- Also contains contains Glucosamine, Yucca, MSM, and Vitamin C
- For horses, dogs, and cats
- Made in the U.S.A.